Functions of Cationic Surfactant - Suspension Dispersion
The process by which insoluble solids are dispersed into a solution to form a suspension with very small particles is called dispersion. The surfactant which acts to promote solid dispersion and form a stable suspension is referred to as a dispersant. In fact, it is difficult to distinguish whether a semi-solid fat is emulsified or dispersed in a solution, and whether the emulsifier and the dispersant are usually the same substance. Therefore, in the actual use process, we put the two together as an emulsifying dispersant.
The action principle of the dispersant is essentially the same as that of the emulsifier, except that the dispersed solid particles are generally less stable than the emulsified droplets.
- January 25, 2019An amphoteric surfactant refers to a surfactant having both an anionic and a cationic hydrophilic group, and thus the surfactant is cationic in an acidic solution, anionic in an alkaline solution, and...view
- January 25, 2019Such active sodium linear alkylbenzene sulfonate and sodium α-alkenyl sulfonate are common. Sodium linear alkylbenzene sulfonate, LAS or ABS, is a white or light yellow powder or flake solid, soluble...view
- January 25, 2019SterilizationThe quaternary ammonium salt bactericide has the property of an ionic compound, which is highly soluble in water and is insoluble in a non-polar solvent, with stable Chemical properties. ...view
- January 25, 2019Medical and health fieldsBetaine amphoteric surfactants can be used in medicine, pharmaceuticals, biology and other related fields.Alkyl betaine has a certain effect on a drug molecule having an enant...view
- January 25, 2019(1) DetergentAs a liquid washing component, hydroxyl betaine has good water solubility in a wide temperature range and good washing effect, which can be applied to a high concentration and high water-...view
- January 25, 2019EmulsificationEmulsification refers to two liquids (such as oil and water) that are not in phase with each other. One of the liquids is uniformly dispersed into another liquid with very small particle...view