Application of Betaine Surfactants - Emulsifier
Betaine amphoteric surfactants can be used as microemulsifiers and dispersants, which can be used in styrene emulsion polymerization to obtain small particles (50 to 100μm) with a narrow distribution. The alkylbetaine amphoteric surfactant is used as an emulsifier for the polymerization of styrene. The latex is diluted with water and filled with a batch of mucilage and acrylic on a nylon carpet, the stain can be reduced. Dodecyl and tetradecyl betaine can also be used as a suspending agent for the aqueous phase polymerization of vinyl chloride. Most of the allyl latex is synthesized in the presence of low concentrations of lauryl beet alkali or coco alkyldimethyl. A alkyl betaine as a cationic latex for emulsifiers, with a cationic emulsifier, which is specially used for road paving chemicals and has much better performance than nonionic emulsifiers. Betaine amphoteric surfactants can also be used in the preparation of photographic emulsions. Octadecyl betaine is an emulsifier for the preparation of alkyl acrylates and acrylonitriles in polymeric hydrosols compatible with gelatin. It remains stable in the pH range and is used as a photographic emulsion.
Oil recovery additives
Betaine amphoteric surfactants are used in secondary and tertiary oil recovery, and their dispersibility is particularly advantageous for limestone tectonic rock formations. Oil recovery can be enhanced by the displacement of a microemulsion containing a betaine or an acyl betaine amphoteric surfactant. The alkylbetaine amphoteric surfactant displaces carbonate minerals, and since the betaine amphoteric surfactant has excellent solubility in a saline solution, it is not precipitated by divalent calcium ions. The C12-14 alkyl chain sulfite betaine is a fungicide for sulfate reducing bacteria and can be used for enhanced oil recovery and crude oil refining.
- January 25, 2019EmulsificationEmulsification refers to two liquids (such as oil and water) that are not in phase with each other. One of the liquids is uniformly dispersed into another liquid with very small particle...view
- January 25, 2019Medical and health fieldsBetaine amphoteric surfactants can be used in medicine, pharmaceuticals, biology and other related fields.Alkyl betaine has a certain effect on a drug molecule having an enant...view
- January 25, 2019Foaming effectThe state in which the gas is dispersed in the liquid is called a bubble. If a liquid is easily formed into a film and is not easily broken, the liquid will produce a lot of foam when it...view
- October 23, 2018According to the classification method of oilfield chemicals, oilfield surfactants can be divided by the application into surfactants for drilling, surfactants for mining, surfactants for improving yi...view
- January 25, 2019Quaternay ammonium salt bactericide, which has the property of ionic compound, is easy to dissolve in the water while it is hard to behave in the same way in the non-polar solvent, being stable in che...view
- January 25, 2019(1) DetergentAs a liquid washing component, hydroxyl betaine has good water solubility in a wide temperature range and good washing effect, which can be applied to a high concentration and high water-...view