Surfactant Role In Cosmetics
Surfactant can be applied to citizen’s daily life and industries. It is said from some information that 2/3 of those for civil use are applied in personal care products; the composite detergent is one of the biggest markets for surfactant, the products there are inclusive of laundry soap powder, liquid detergent, dishwashing detergent, all kinds of household cleaning products and personal care products such as shampoo, hair conditioner, hair grease, moisturizing lotion, toner and mildy wash. Industrial surfactant are the sum of surface active agents used in all industrial fields except for those taking advantage for civil use. It enters into textile industry, metal industry, coatings, painting, plastic resin industry, food industry, paper manufacturing industry, leather industry, oil production, sputtering system, mining industry and energy industry, etc. The detailed description will be followed by terms of several aspects.
Surfactant is used in cosmetics
Surfactant is extensively used in various of cosmetics as emulsifier, penetrant, detergent, softener, wetting agent, bactericide, dispersant, solubilizerm, anlistatig and tint. Non-ion surfactant is commonly seen in cosmetics because it is not stimulate and compatible to other components. Generally, they are some fat delspray and polyether.
The requirements of cosmetics to surfactant
The composition of cosmetics is diverse and complicated, which not only has oil and water but a variety of functional surfactant, preservatives, essence and pigments, belonging to multiphase disperse system. With the increasing requirements of types and functions, the varieties of surfactant used in cosmetics are growing. The surfactant in cosmetics should be tender and without toxic side effect. In addition, it should meet the requirements being colorless, being free from unpleasant odor and having high stability.
- January 25, 2019Foaming effectThe state in which the gas is dispersed in the liquid is called a bubble. If a liquid is easily formed into a film and is not easily broken, the liquid will produce a lot of foam when it...view
- January 25, 2019Commonly used such active agents are fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate. The fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether sulfate is aliased to AES, sodium alcohol ether sulf...view
- January 25, 2019Common cationic surfactants are cetyldimethylammonium chloride (1631), octadecyltrimethylammonium chloride (1831), cationic guar gum (C-14S), cationic panthenol, cation Silicone oil, dodecyl dimethyl ...view
- November 15, 2018test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test testview
- January 25, 2019An amphoteric surfactant refers to a surfactant having both an anionic and a cationic hydrophilic group, and thus the surfactant is cationic in an acidic solution, anionic in an alkaline solution, and...view
- January 25, 2019Quaternay ammonium salt bactericide, which has the property of ionic compound, is easy to dissolve in the water while it is hard to behave in the same way in the non-polar solvent, being stable in che...view