An amphoteric surfactant refers to a surfactant having both an anionic and a cationic hydrophilic group, and thus the surfactant is cationic in an acidic solution, anionic in an alkaline solution, and similar in a neutral solution. Nonionic properties. Amphoteric surfactant is easily soluble in water, soluble in concentrated acid and alkali solution, and even soluble in concentrated solution of inorganic salt. It has good hard water resistance, little skin irritation, good fabric softness and antistatic property. Good, good bactericidal effect, good compatibility with various surfactants.
These products can be applied in a wide pH range, but the performance under acidic and neutral conditions should be better than that under alkaline conditions in terms of the corresponding ion state under different acid-base conditions. In general, zwitterionic surfactants are more expensive than nonionic surfactants.
The important amphoteric surfactants are dodecyl dimethyl betaine, carboxylate imidazolines and so on. Compared with anionic surfactants, nonionic surfactants are more comprehensive and have fewer defects---only poor detergency and foaming properties. Some properties of amphoteric surfactants are better than nonionic surfactants. The rest of the performance is not behind. Amphoteric surfactants have better foaming ability than general nonionic surfactants - AE has poor foaming ability; better bactericidal ability - relatively nonionic and anionic; better conditioning. Therefore, in liquid detergents, amphoteric surfactants are mainly used in shampoos, followed by skin cleansers such as shower liquids.
- January 25, 2019Alkyl betaine amphoteric surfactant is a good leather finisher which makes the leather more resistant to dry cleaning;The addition of a betaine amphoteric surfactant to an alkenyl rubber inhibits the ...view
- January 25, 2019Medical and health fieldsBetaine amphoteric surfactants can be used in medicine, pharmaceuticals, biology and other related fields.Alkyl betaine has a certain effect on a drug molecule having an enant...view
- January 25, 2019(1) DetergentAs a liquid washing component, hydroxyl betaine has good water solubility in a wide temperature range and good washing effect, which can be applied to a high concentration and high water-...view
- November 15, 2018test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test testview
- November 15, 2018（1）Emulsification: the oil has big surface tension in the water, so when water is dripped into the oil and stirred with efforts, the oil will be turned into fine beads and emulsion will appear due to the mixu...view
- January 25, 2019EmulsificationEmulsification refers to two liquids (such as oil and water) that are not in phase with each other. One of the liquids is uniformly dispersed into another liquid with very small particle...view