Anionic Surfactant Sulfonates
Such active sodium linear alkylbenzene sulfonate and sodium α-alkenyl sulfonate are common. Sodium linear alkylbenzene sulfonate, LAS or ABS, is a white or light yellow powder or flake solid, soluble in water, although it is poorly soluble at lower temperatures, and its solubility in water at room temperature is below 3. However, the solubility in the complex surfactant system is very good.
The sodium α-alkenyl sulfonate is aliased to AOS. When the active content is 38% to 40%, the appearance is a yellow transparent liquid, and it is highly soluble in water. It has good stability over a wide pH range. It is less irritating to the skin and has a microbial degradation rate of 100%. Among them, LAS is generally not used in shampoos, and is rarely used in shower liquids, and is often used in laundry liquid detergents and dishwashing liquids (tableware lotion). In the detergent, LAS can account for about half of the total amount of surfactant, and the actual adjustment range of LAS in the liquid detergent for clothing is wide.
AOS has the best performance in sulfonate varieties and the advantages of general sulfonates, and its advantages are more prominent, without the defects of general sulfonates. AOS is one of the main surfactants commonly used in shampoos and showers. The application in other liquid detergents will also gradually increase with the realization of localization of products (price reduction). The outstanding advantages of AOS are good stability, good water solubility, good compatibility, low irritation and microbial degradation. The outstanding disadvantage is that the price is more expensive in anionic surfactants.
- December 17, 2018The development direction of surfactant will be demonstrated in the following: 1. it turns to be natural; 2. it will replace harmful chemicals, 3. it will be washed to put into use at room temperature...view
- January 25, 2019EmulsificationEmulsification refers to two liquids (such as oil and water) that are not in phase with each other. One of the liquids is uniformly dispersed into another liquid with very small particle...view
- January 25, 2019(1) DetergentAs a liquid washing component, hydroxyl betaine has good water solubility in a wide temperature range and good washing effect, which can be applied to a high concentration and high water-...view
- October 23, 2018According to the classification method of oilfield chemicals, oilfield surfactants can be divided by the application into surfactants for drilling, surfactants for mining, surfactants for improving yi...view
- November 15, 2018test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test testview
- January 25, 2019SterilizationThe quaternary ammonium salt bactericide has the property of an ionic compound, which is highly soluble in water and is insoluble in a non-polar solvent, with stable Chemical properties. ...view